I can’t believe my sweet girl is SIX MONTHS OLD!!! I know she’s still very much a baby, I just can’t help but think about the fact that she’s already half way to being ONE! She is the perfect mix of sugar and spice!
Some of Acelyn’s Favorites things…
- Watermelon (hence the photo theme lol)
- Carrots, Butternut Squash & Prunes and she LOVES to drink water!
- Splashing and playing in water
- Watching Peppa Pig & Baby Shark Musical Channel
- Playing Peek-a-boo
- And she has a LOT to say these days!
- She loves when you sing Itsy Bitsy Spider to her
Some Milestones she’s reached…
- She can sit up on her own
- Take her paci out of her mouth and put it back in
- Roll all the way over, both ways… SUPER QUICKLY!
- She can hold her bottle and a sippy cup (she can even drink well out of her sippy cup)
- She’s eating baby foods now
- She’s practicing very hard to wave “bye bye”